She's So Unusual

"Your TRUE COLORS are beautiful like a Rainbow"

Directory

3.16.2011

Kelli Murray | Proxart Web Feature

---------------------------------------
In preparation for Proxart Magazine's 5th issue release (awesome job!), they decided to highlight some of the articles from Winter 2010, including the one I wrote about the awesome Mrs. Kelli Murray! Take a peak at my article about this San Diego designer and artist with a one-of-a-kind style inspired by her femininity and influenced by the softer side of nature and beauty. The feature is up on the Proxart website this week! You'll also find the some awesome shots taken by my friend Kyle Ong.  You can also see my article on my Q&A with founder Jason Peskin and PR director Brianne Bear of Project ETHOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment