She's So Unusual

"Your TRUE COLORS are beautiful like a Rainbow"

Directory

3.13.2011

If you're a bird, I'm a bird


This weekend has been fabulous. Saturday began with a hot pink manicure then transitioned into an afternoon of March Madness at Balboa Park with my sister Bree. 


So many pooches and everyone was decked out in St. Paddy's green, I already have my green outfit picked out for the 17th. 

Then it was off to Project Ethos in Los Angeles at the Avalon. I brought along my friend Brett and we definitely had a great time and enjoyed the fashion, music and art. Sunday I woke up in Los Angeles to sunny skies and 70 degrees of perfection, so it was off to The Grove for breakfast and Melrose for some vintage shopping. I picked up some awesome jewelry, take a peak at my bird rings!





"If you're a bird, I'm a bird"

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Did you go to the Fairfax Flea Market? One of my favorite things to do on a Sunday. :-) P.S. Love the rings!

    ReplyDelete