Simmering with some fresh oregano and basil
Sarah and I also made the ultimate dessert:
For one of my first assignments, I decided to take some photos of my sister and her room. I didnt realize how much can actually be achieved just using my old digital camera!
I designed Bo's Hair, I love the combo of light lavendar with hot pink
Wide shot/Establishing Shot
"In Her Room"
A good friend of mine played at The Loft tonight. The Loft was hosting it's quarterly open mic night and Ali was the first to perform at 8:30. She opened with a few covers, but amazed the audience with her killer original song she wrote herself!
Too bad my camera had a mind of its own and would not focus on anything :( my only pictures are blurry.
Breakfast with Bree and Bo--tried on my new apron and got cookin'
Cook the bacon first, then scramble the eggs in a new pan (or if you like the grease, dont) and scramble with milk & salsa (we added salt and cayenne pepper)
Wait until eggs are fully cooked and scrambled--assemble on bun, add bacon top with cheese.
Sunny San Diego!
My space is a mess already!
For a my Documentary and Film Studies class, the class was assigned homework--our assignment is to answer in anyway, shape or form "what is your space?" The best way to discribe my space would be places I find myself spending a lot of time in:
1. In front of the mirror
2. In my car.
New Year's Resolution #2:
Lose 10 lbs.
Look absolutely FABULOUS while doing my New Year's Resolutions.
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION #1 IN EFFECT--
1.2.2010 Pasadena, Ca
1.3.2010 Staci's 21st in Studio City
♥ PCDB with my Stace @ Laurel Tavern
x o x o
Surprisingly, I remember quite a few things from ten years back:
1) I began blogging! funny thing is, you can still check out my website @ http://www.bananapie.com/
2) I was chosen to speak at my 6th Grade Promotion--I remember working so hard on that speech and felt so proud to stand up and actually get to present it in front of my entire class and their families!
3) As an avid Girl Scout, I traveled with my Girl Scout Troop to Sacramento where I learned a lot more about just the Gold Rush--but also about how to avoid drama with other girls in the troop!
4) I was a member of the Santa Clarita Children's Chorus--its first year of existence in the SCV--and was where I met other incredible singers Haley Singley and Markie Hester
5) In AYSO I played on KickIt.com, a great year for us because we made it to the play-offs.
6) My first semester in Junior High at Sierra Vista Junior High School, where I met some of the people I still know today: Suzie Fulleman, Ayesha Ali, and Ricky Miller...
Looking back, a lot has changed. Friends have come and gone--while some have stuck around! Memories have been made and have faded, tears have been cried, smiles have been drawn, but what is most important still remains true: growth.