She's So Unusual

"Your TRUE COLORS are beautiful like a Rainbow"

Directory

3.04.2011

Crystal Castles @ The House of Blues




Musically minded and truly enjoying the magic spell. Maybe it's that I have been out of touch with how powerful good music truly is, but there is something about how I have been hearing music with whole new ears it seems. I saw Crystal Castles at the House of Blues last night courtesy of my friend Nycole. It was definitely a full house all the while the crowd completely entranced by the futuristic light show reacting effortlessly in sync with the techno beats and sounds. I took some photos while I was there, but they really do not do justice for how incredible and captivating Crystal Castles really were. 






1 comment:

  1. Crystal Castles is amazing, my cousin has been dying to see them.

    ReplyDelete