She's So Unusual

"Your TRUE COLORS are beautiful like a Rainbow"

Directory

12.26.2009

What goes around comes around?

2009 has changed the way I think about a lot of things. This year has really only led me to believe that hardly anyone in this world is nice....


We're all just naughty SOBs.

I suppose Christmas is not always going to bring everyone holiday cheer, realistically--Christmas as we know it is a time of year that the human world is divided into two categories: naughty and nice. But we all know that there are PLENTY of naughty people who get a shit ton of gifts and those who have been good their entire lives who never really get anything.

I have come to the conclusion that Christmas is nothing but a consumer driven, capitalistic and semi-religiously affiliated hoax that has the ability to convince people that "giving is getting" but really--"buying is giving".

As for me, I am always on the naughty list--I am the QUEEN BITCH!
Initial Step 2006-Santa's Naughty List
Julie and I before our performance

No comments:

Post a Comment