She's So Unusual

"Your TRUE COLORS are beautiful like a Rainbow"

Directory

12.10.2009

New Beginnings















I am going to start blogging about the two of my favorite things...FOOD and FASHION .
For me, food is so much more fun to experiment with! I love adding un expected ingredients and a little of my favorite spices to come up with variations of my favorite classics as well as come up with new recipes!

I also love fashion.
well, clothes mostly.


But I view fashion very much the way I view food: an experiment.
I love to mix and match vintage pieces with handmade ones. Much of the reason I thought I would blog about my love for both food and fashion is my involvement with my campus Fashion Magazine.

So here is to a new beginning--see food and fashion through my eyes.





No comments:

Post a Comment