She's So Unusual

"Your TRUE COLORS are beautiful like a Rainbow"

Directory

1.11.2012

Birds of a Feather


Flock together. Originally "byrdes of on kynde and color flok and flye allwayes together", this ancient proverb was first used in the 16th century by William Turner in the papist satire The Rescuing of Romish Fox. The meaning behind this old English phrase is that those with similar interests will congregate in groups. But is there really safety in numbers? I believe that feathers make the most beautiful accessory. Whether around my head or in my hair, on my neck or hanging from my ears finding a way to add a soft and dainty touch to any outfit comes easy. I am always sure to ask about cruelty-free feathers which makes me feel good knowing the birds who provided them are still wearing feathers, too. 

xx

3 comments:

  1. omg...so stylish items...absolutely love the clutch...it is so unique!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, i love feathers. i've been wanting to get a feather tattoo for a while. i love all the photos you picked. :) thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! <3

    toni
    http://thelovehanger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love feather inspired rings, so elegant and chic! hope you visit my blog again soon!

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete