She's So Unusual

"Your TRUE COLORS are beautiful like a Rainbow"

Directory

6.20.2011

Old House Fair | South Park

Cute as a button. One of the first sunny Saturdays in San Diego this month and I was off with my friend Nycole to explore South Park's Historic Old House Fair. As one of San Diego's oldest communities, South Park is home to historic craftsman houses, local and organic eats and little mom & pop shops. The annual  Old House Fair is held to invite folks to take a peak inside these renovated homes with tours led by the folks whom are the homeowners themselves. 

Aside from local food vendors, an array of eco-friendly designers, contractors and craftsmen lined Beech Street offering advice to homeowners about how to achieve the home of their dreams on a budget. From recycled cabinetry to gardening FAQ, my Saturday stroll around South Park got me brainstorming about a few things I would like to have at my house! 

My favorite house was not even on the tour, it's official: 
I must have a sea green home! 
Perhaps the cutest of the shops was this local crafty gem!





1 comment: