She's So Unusual

"Your TRUE COLORS are beautiful like a Rainbow"

Directory

2.24.2011

Thrifty

It's so true that you really will find the most unexpected treasures in the most unexpected places. Case in point: I always seem to find the best vintage and thrifty finds at the Salvation Army conveniently located just a few blocks from my parents house. Today was one of those really-awesome-everything-is-going-swell days and so I decided a trip to one of my favorite SA  was in order. I was also inspired by Chelsea Lane's fashion blog [zipped] post on how to thrift, which offers some awesome insider tips from a real expert! 

Here are a few things Bo and I found that I would agree are perfect for the chilly weather that San Diego and Los Angeles have been experiencing lately. I totally had chunky knits on the radar!


Cut-off sheer in dusty green! 


Creme, Cranberry & Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment