She's So Unusual

"Your TRUE COLORS are beautiful like a Rainbow"

Directory

2.14.2011

Red Hot

I spent the entire weekend indulging in all things sugary sweet and chocked full of goodness and I'd say it was well worth the tooth ache. Valentine's Day is right around the corner so my green thinking soon turned red when I saw red ripe strawberries at the store on Friday, and of course they were ever so strategically placed right next to the microwave melt-able chocolate perfect for dipping. Well, I put two together and you know what I ended up with? A whole lot of deliciousness! 
 
A...MMM...AZING to say the least!

A few other super adorable ideas that are absolutely delicious and inspired by all the love in the air.  

Now Every February, You'll be my Valentine
Online @ LOOKBOOK | Light Pink & Black Hearts 

I feel you in my Bones 

Online @ Etsy | Red Skull Bow $12

Little Miss Vintage 


Online @ Etsy & 25% off right now! 

Felt Madness
Felty Foxy Female, Joan from Mad Men 
Online @ Renegade $16

Looks like I'm RED-Y for the rest of February! 

No comments:

Post a Comment